MAKES 6-8 COCKTAILS
While fresh rhubarb is available we want it in everything.
Tart and tangy, it's perfect with lemonade and makes for a pretty coloured cocktail. Bourbon lemonades are perfect for lazy weekend days, and during these times, can't most days be that way?
- Bulleit Bourbon (375ml)
- Rhubarb and lemon cocktail mix (375ml) - made by Stephen
- San Pellegrino (750ml)
- Fresh rhubarb spears - vacuum sealed
- Kodama clear ice cubes (6)
- Shake the cocktail mix well before use. It is lightly filtered but there is some good natural sediment.
- Add bourbon + cocktail mix to glass filled with ice
- Top with sparkling water and mix together well.
- Garnish with rhubarb spear.
Measurements are up to you but let's keep it responsible!